Saturday, April 24, 2010

The concept of hope and mesothelioma survivor

I am a kidney cancer patient and my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer seven months before I learned about my illness. That does not make me a doctor or an expert, but I think it gives me a certain credibility and things to put into perspective how in this article, especially when I think about things like "to speak of hope" and "positive attitude" to read.

Mesothelioma is a form of cancer that survival is a very bad outlook on with, if we only look at the data and statistics. A curehas not yet been found. Promising new treatment protocols have been introduced over the past few years, but the costs are astronomical, and therefore these options are beyond the reach of most mesothelioma victims.

I was really against all probability, because given my age and overall health, opportunity, where less than 2% that the blood I had in my urine occurring, only a few weeks later lead to a diagnosis of kidney cancer would. Until then, I was fair with himreasonable, because my family and I just went through the whole nightmare of dealing with cancer news, if my wife diagnosed with breast cancer had been. So I know how it feels to families of newly diagnosed patients and mesothelioma. And I also know it as difficult to absorb all the good advice that comes pouring in from all over the place, along with statements intended as " Do not give up hope. " And in hindsight, I must admit that those were all right after allThere was hope and faith that is a healthy way of life help us to survive cancer.

But we go back to mesothelioma. COX2 inhibitor Celebrex is the remarkable results in a study conducted recently has shown. I will not deliberately go into numbers here, but they are available on the Internet.

But the picture is usually still the same. Malignant mesothelioma remains one of the most difficult to treat forms of cancer and hencewith a rather poor prognosis. This leaves the majority of mesothelioma cancer patients often have only one weapon: the hope.

And yes, there are examples of mesothelioma survivors lived significantly longer than anyone could ever have predicted. Interestingly enough, all those people who do in the situation that was one thing in common: they all consider the importance of a healthy lifestyle, not only from the uncontaminated food, usually awhole food and plant-based diet, but also mental health. I actually prefer the concept of mental health more hope, because hope is generally connotes something with despair.

I'm no Pollyanna, and I have good days and bad days like everyone else. But I know that our physical and emotional health of my wife helped in Going through all the turmoil with our cancers. And I am convinced that this principle is equally applicable to or mesothelioma patient, someone else who is suffering under aserious health condition and want to play active role in recover.

Tags : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: