Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Railroad Mesothelioma Asbestos Cancer: Crazy Railroad Defenses

www.hsinjurylaw.com - I was preparing one of my railroad mesothelioma cancer clients for his deposition and I explained that the railroad defense attorney was actually questioning whether he suffered mesothelioma at all, because he wanted a deposition of the hospital's pathology doctor who diagnosed the mesothelioma. My client said "do you think I would go through chemotherapy and radiation if there was any question about me having mesothelioma cancer?" I told my client I agreed with him and that yes, it is crazy but that this is part of the defend and delay tactics that railroads engage in with a mesothelioma cancer case. The railroad attorneys question the treating hospital pathologist about how certain they are of the pathology diagnosis of mesothelioma. Of course, the pathological diagnosis of mesothelioma will never be given to a patient unless the pathologist is certain to a reasonable degree of medical probability, and the diagnosis is usually delivered by an oncologist as well. This is just one of many delay tactics that railroads engage in.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YyWFY2fMeo&hl=en

Tags : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: