Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Akon - Beautiful (feat Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall) [Video+Lycrics]

Akon - Beautiful (feat Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall) [Video+Lycrics] www.the-mesothelioma-attorneys.info www.the-mesothelioma-attorneys.info ~Lyrics~ [Akon] When I see you I run out of words to say (oh oh) I wouldn't leave you 'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh) I see the guys tryna' holla Girl I don't wanna bother you 'Cause you're independent and you got my attention Can I be your baby father Girl I just wanna show you That I love what you are doin' hun Isee you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you, yeah I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful [Akon & Colby O'Donis] You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful [Colby O'Donis] Like the clouds you Drift me away, far away (yeah) And like the sun you Brighten my day, you brighten my day (yeah) I never wanna see you cry cry cry And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie [Akon] I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you, yeah I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful [Akon & Colby O'Donis] You're so beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful You're so beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful [Kardinal Offishall ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB0AIvDaOQo&hl=en

Friends Link : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: