Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poor Remediation of Asbestos Site

Sod the Rules wel'l do it our way. Hello All, this afternoon I was videoing what I thought to be a strange work practice,yesterday they were using Maher wagons to move ground (contaminated or not contaminated )with Asbestos waste or dust off the site and returning empty,they were loading the wagons quite close to to main south entrance and they were leaving the site by that entrance. All the other traffic,private hauliers and private contractors all use that entrance,there was no wheel wash available for the Maher wagons to clean any mud off their wheels before exiting the site,the mud they picked up whilst loading was being dragged out onto Derby Road both by their wagons and the private hauliers and contractors vehicles. Today they were moving ground( contaminated or not contaminated ) from a big heap at the south end of the site to the place on the north end of the site where they took it away from yesterday,strange. Anyway as I was videoing this event I became aware of a red light shining on my hand and when I looked to the right of where I was videoing I could see three people around what looked like a camera on a tripod which i now know was a Theodolite displaying this red light,a laser beam so I videod that as well,the next thing I noticed was a person I believe to be the project manager taking a photograph of me at my bedroom window ,so I videod him in the act. A little later I Itook my video camera round to Pauls and we played it back,as we were playing the tape ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXgA2PmcBes&hl=en

Related : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: